I decided to create a Power Point presentation on how Facebook, could be used in the classroom. I was fascinated, to see that, Facebook can be utilized as a learning tool. It's all the rage with everyone these days and I thought I would share it's functionality. I think, when used appropriately, it could lend itself to being a good educational tool. One that will motivate students to learn and feel they can relate to the lesson, because they are using it already. I enjoyed this lesson the best, because I was able to use some of the skills I learned in previous assignments. The Web has definately changed the world as we know it. For the better, I think. Check out the following link that gives you information on using Facebook in the classroom.
100 Ways you should be using Facebbok in Your Classroom
http://www.onlinecollege.org/2009/10/20/100-ways-you-should-be-using-facebook-in-your-classroom/
I also found a YouTube video on how to setup a course group in Facebook for use in the classroom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QYOoCG_zbAhttp://www.onlinecollege.org/2009/10/20/100-ways-you-should-be-using-facebook-in-your-classroom/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment